Welcome to Cobra Running & Triathlon Club, founded in 1991 by a group of friends from Halesowen who enjoyed running and triathlons, we now have c.150 members who age from 18 to 80.
Athletes of all abilities are welcome to train and compete with Cobra. We are happy for you to join us for a couple of weeks with no obligation to join to see if we suit your needs. If you live in the surrounding areas or are just passing through, come and pay us a visit.
Cobra is affiliated to England Athletics and the British Triathlon Federation. You can now join us or renew online today!
Benefits of being a Cobra club member include;
- Discount on race entry costs
- Insurance cover whilst training with and running for the club (Triathlon and Running)
- Discounts at local sports shops
- England Athletics and British Triathlon qualified run, bike and swim leaders
- Regular run, bike and swim training sessions with friendly and likeminded people
- Discounted swimming at Halesowen Leisure Centre on Monday evenings
- Use of Halesowen Leisure Centre’s changing facilities pre and post training
- Opportunities to compete for the club (or just improve your own fitness).
- Social activities and events
If you would like to join Cobra please use our online registration process here. If you have questions about club membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively just turn up for a training session and try us out!
For any general queries please email us at email@example.com.