Welcome to Cobra Running & Triathlon Club, founded in 1991 by a group of friends from Halesowen who enjoyed running, we now have over 100 members who age from 18 to 70.
Athletes of all abilities are welcome to train with Cobra. We are happy for you to join us for a couple of weeks with no obligation to see if we suit your needs. If you live in the surrounding areas or are just passing through, come and pay us a visit.
Cobra is affiliated to England Athletics and the British Triathlon Federation. You can now join us or renew online today!
Benefits of being a Cobra club member include;
- Discount on race entry costs
- Insurance cover whilst training with and running for the club (Triathlon and Running)
- Discounts at local sports shops
- Training with friendly, likeminded people
- EA and BTF qualified run leaders
- Use of Halesowen Leisure Centre’s changing facilities pre and post runs
- Social activities
If you are interested in joining the club or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively just turn up for a training session!